RolePlay Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for beginning and advanced roleplayers of any age!
ASP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's been fun.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SacrificialSapphire
SacrificialSapphire

It's been fun. Empty
PostSubject: It's been fun.   It's been fun. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:01 am

I am, quite honestly, not sure what to say.
It could have been great. It had the potential to be spectacular.
I am, of course, speaking of RPU.

I could continue to watch this forum. I could continue to carry out my moderator duties. I could continue to advertise this site.

But our beloved forum owner is gone, it seems, and so what would be the point? She has, in the announcement, said that this forum is dead. I assume she will not be coming back. She did not, to my knowledge, state that the forum was handed to Origami, nor did she say we should try to keep it going.

I failed to keep Rebecca updated. I notified her that there was a new member (hi, Pride) but, sadly, did nothing else. Perhaps I am partly to blame for the forum's failure, perhaps not.

All that matters is this: RPU is dead, and Rebecca doesn't seem to have any intention of reviving it.

And so, with a heavy heart, I say this to all of you: fare you well in your roleplaying endeavors.

I may check back sometimes, but it's unlikely that I'll be as active as I once was.

It's been fun.

-Sapphire
Back to top Go down

It's been fun.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlay Universe :: Member Area :: Let It Out-
Jump to: