RolePlay Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for beginning and advanced roleplayers of any age!
ASP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PRIDEofTOMORROW

PRIDEofTOMORROW

Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers Empty
PostSubject: Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers   Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:44 am

Since this forum is meant for both beginners and advanced roleplayers, I think there should be a distinction for the two. This way, newcomers to roleplaying can dwell in areas specially meant to help their roleplaying skills, whereas the elitists who don't want inexperienced roleplayers in their roleplays can find an exclusive area for their kind only.

I actually have quite explicit ideas of what I mean, so I shall post them separately, if I may.
Back to top Go down
PRIDEofTOMORROW

PRIDEofTOMORROW

PostSubject: Re: Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers   Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 am

The Beginners' Department

First, there should be a special kind of mod that helps newcomers out in their roleplaying. They can be called RP Guides or whatever, but their job is to roleplay with newbies and show them what RP is all about.
There should also be a sub-forum for newcomers to practise roleplaying.
Better yet, the RP Guides can individually conduct lessons to teach specific aspects of good roleplaying, Character Development, Grammar and stuff. Newcomers can enrol in lessons which they are weak in.
To assess whether the newcomers are ready to step out into the elitist realm, there can be a test of sorts, to assess their writing or posting expertise. We can also filter out members who merely join roleplays and are not committed to them, cuz all new members start out in this sub-forum, hence eliminating the chances of awful people destroying an otherwise promising RP.
Back to top Go down
PRIDEofTOMORROW

PRIDEofTOMORROW

PostSubject: Re: Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers   Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:52 am

In The More Adept Area

This sub-forum will contain the normal roleplays here. They can still be divided into categories based on ratings like we have now. Roleplayers will at least feel safe when they start roleplays knowing that they won't be running the risk of roleplaying with one-liners and stuff.
Roleplayers from the newbie realm who make it here will also gain self-esteem knowing that they are accepted into our community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers   Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginners And Advanced Roleplayers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlay Universe :: Important Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: